Jeff & Bradley
Hello! We are Bradley and Jeff and we want to thank you for taking time to learn more about us. We live in rural Shelby County with our 3 year old son Liam, our dog Hudson, and our cat Brooks. Bradley is a firefighter/paramedic and a family nurse practitioner and Jeff works as an event planner. We can’t wait to add another little blessing and to watch our family grow!
We met online about 10 years ago. Once we start talking we discovered that we grew up in the same community and had lots in common. Both being very active we spent lots of time exploring Indianapolis and getting to know each other better. We are both hard workers who love spending free time outdoors boating, camping, and taking care of the property that we live on. We got married in Hawaii in 2017 and adopted our first child, Liam, in 2018. We are excited to grow our family with lots of love and support from our strong foundation of family and friends!
We currently live on 10 acres in East Central Indiana. It is not unusual to wake up to deer or other animals in our front yard. There is a creek that runs through the property that has become a great play area for the family and a river within a short walk for summer swimming. The rest of the property is surrounded by farmland, which allows for the best view of the stars at night.
Jeff about Bradley
Bradley is one of the most compassionate and hard working people that I know. His kind heart immediately drew me to him when we met. Bradley’s determination and need to continuously learn blows me away on a daily basis. He loves finding the best deal when grocery shopping and his coupon collection always comes in handy! He’s definitely the handyman around our farm who can fix (almost) anything. Bradley is the best Papa to Liam and I love seeing them interact.
Bradley about Jeff
Jeff has a truly genuine and authentic personality, but can still make you laugh at any moment. He dedicates his days to making sure Liam and I are taking care of, while still balancing owning his own businesses. He knows how to take me or Liam from crying to laughing in an instant. He is a social media guru, which allows for us to stay in constant communication with Liam’s birth mother. His knowledge of pop culture allows us to have the BEST halloween costumes. He is a kid at heart and loves spending time with Liam. I am thankful everyday for him being the foundation of our family and an amazing daddy.
Jeff and Bradley about Liam
Liam is the light of our lives! He’s a smart, energetic, ball of fun. He’s been an amazing addition to our family. He loves being active, playing outdoors and riding his Power Wheels car. His best friend is our dog Hudson. Liam loves the time that he gets to spend with his birth mother and we enjoy seeing their relationship grow as he gets older. He’s excited to be a big brother and will be the best helper with a new baby!
Family is a huge part of both of our lives and have large extended families on both sides. Jeff’s family mostly lives within a couple of miles of us, with his parents and brother’s family living a short distance through the woods. Jeff’s brother and his wife have 3 daughters and the oldest loves to watch kids. Bradley’s parents live in the same county and a short drive away. His sister and her husband have 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl, which are all very active with sports. We love having family nearby and they can’t wait to add a little one to our family. We also stay in close communication with Liam’s birth mother. We’ve even gotten to know some of her family – which we consider family of our own! We talk almost weekly via text or Facetime and get together frequently for holidays, meals, park play dates. We look forward to getting to know you and joining you on this journey.
- I am a published photographer.
- I love all things summer - warm weather, sunshine, boating.
- A bowl of cool whip can solve most problems.
- I am an IU Basketball Fanatic.
- I love camping and being outdoors.
- I refuse to let Bradley mow the yard, because he will mess up my stripes.
- I am terrified of snakes and want to run thinking about them.
- I love to sing in the car, but Liam demands the solo now.
- The tupperware cabinet is my nemesis.
- I had pigs, a raccoon, cows, dogs, cats, rabbits, and goats growing up.
- Growing up I wanted to attend clown college.
- I drove a horse carriage downtown Indianapolis in college.
- I can save a life, but can’t get a plant to live more than a week.
- I love to cook, bake, or grill.
- I dream of owning a giraffe named Gordon.
- I had a horse when I was younger that was terrified of cows.
- My favorite sport is baseball.
- Saturday is Donut Day, I bring donuts home after work (and Liam LOVES it).
- I drove cross country with my 80 year old grandpa and it was one of the most memorable trips.
- My favorite memories with Liam are playing in the creek on the farm and our afternoon naps.
- I am a Pro-Dog Wrestler (Hudson tries to claim title)
- Spiders are the worst
- I must have my sleep mask on for bedtime
- I am the protector of the younger kids at the babysitter’s
- I’m a self proclaimed dinosaur expert, show me a picture and I’ll tell you the dino’s name
- I am the Pro-Toddler Wrestler. (Liam lies)
- I love afternoon naps with Liam and Papa.
- Occasionally, I will steal snacks from Liam’s snack basket.
- Skunks are the worst.
- I love playing in the creek.
- I love to hunt mice and leave the evidence on the porch.
- I prefer dog food over cat food.
- I REFUSE to poop in a box.
- I referee Toddler v. Dog Wrestle Mania.
- I have been caught eating cupcakes at the wedding barn (not ashamed).