Meet Waiting Adoptive Parents
Adoptions of Indiana has wonderful families who are happily waiting to welcome a new child into their home. Take a moment to view their profiles; additional adoptive family profiles are available by request. All of Adoptions of Indiana’s adoptive families must first undergo an extensive screening process which is called an adoptive home study. The professional staff of Adoptions of Indiana conducts the adoptive home studies so that we deeply know our clients and can recommend these families. The adoptive home study includes:
- Comprehensive criminal background checks and identity verification,
- Extensive pre-adoption interviews and counseling sessions,
- Assessments that the adoptive families are emotionally, medically, and financially stable and excited to become parents through adoption,
- Required participation in over 20 hours of pre-adoption education workshops,
- Home safety visit to assure the home is a safe environment for a child.
We want you to know that we take this process very seriously and want to make certain we do our best to provide your child a loving, stable, and safe home where they can flourish.