We’re so excited to share our participation as a 2017 Community Partner of Brackets For Good with you!
We can win and you can help!
At the end of six rounds, one nonprofit will be left standing and will receive the grand prize of $10,000. That could go a long way in our mission to provide specialized support and services to those touched by adoption in Indiana.
How you can help us win $10,000 through Brackets for Good?
Whether you’re an individual or with a business, school, church, or organization, you can make a BIG IMPACT:
- Make a donation to AOI Brackets for Good
- Make a donation each week of the tournament
- Share your love of AOI with your social networks and ask them to participate, too
- Host a “Dine to Donate” event
- Host a “Jeans” or “Spirit Wear” Day at work and donate the proceeds to AOI Brackets for Good
- Organize a raffle
- Facebook silent auction
- “Pie your boss or teacher” fundraiser
- Host a dance or after-school party with proceeds going to AOI Brackets for Good
Questions? Email email@example.com
Round one begins February 24th at 8:00 PM with a new round starting each Friday until the Champion is crowned March 31st.
More on Brackets for Good:
Brackets For Good is a 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to introduce and encourage people to participate in local philanthropy. They have capitalized on the nation’s obsession with March Madness, pitting charities against one another in a bracket-style tournament and involving community members for a game of friendly online competitive giving. Find out more on the Brackets For Good site.
Find out more at Adoptions of Indiana & Brackets for Good and don’t forget to share on social media!
Thank you for joining in the fun!
The Adoptions of Indiana Team